Windows & Patio Doors
Marvic Supply carries an extensive line of premium brand wood clad, wood and vinyl windows and patio doors and steel, fiberglass, wood clad and wood entrance doors.
Marvic’s wood clad and wood window and patio door lines include Andersen/KML, Eagle and Marvin brands.
- Marvic is one of a select group of Andersen COE Dealers. As such we pride ourselves in offering a consistent 3-4 week delivery of all Andersen products including their 100 Series, 200 Series, 400 Series, A Series, and KML architectural vinyl clad windows and patio doors.
- Marvic is one of Eagle Window’s (an Andersen company) exclusive dealers in the greater Philadelphia and central New Jersey markets. Eagle offers a complete line of premium extruded aluminum clad standard and custom sized windows, patio doors and entrance doors in multiple interior wood species and over 50 exterior cladding colors.
- Marvic is a long time experienced Marvin Window and Door dealer. Marvin is a recognized market leading manufacturer of Made-To-Order extruded aluminum clad standard and custom sized windows, patio doors and entrance doors in multiple interior wood species and a wide selection of exterior cladding colors. Marvin also manufactures a full line of Integrity Ultrex composite clad windows and patio doors.
Marvic Supply’s vinyl window offering includes windows manufactured by Simonton, Viwinco, Silverline (an Andersen company) and Ideal Window.
- Marvic offers one week delivery on Simonton’s JD Power & Associates satisfaction award winning line of Reflections 5500, 5300 and 5050 replacement windows, Pro-Finish Master, Contractor and BM-600 new construction windows, and Storm Breaker coastal windows as well as replacement, new construction and Storm Breaker patio doors.
- We also offer one week delivery on Viwinco’s full line of vinyl windows including their Edgemont, Strafford and Cambridge replacement windows, Signature Series new construction windows and patio doors, and Ocean View impact resistant products.
- Marvic is also a dealer for both Silverline (an Andersen company) and Ideal Window’s full lines of vinyl windows and patio doors.